Certificate is not yet generated

Sir I have my exam almost a month ago yet I have not got my certificate for the exam please see to this issue.

Hi @somdevchatterjee101,

I have reshared your certificate. You will get your certificate within the next 24 hours.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

Regards,
Shobhit Kumawat

Hi @somdevchatterjee101,

I have reshared the certificate with you. Please check your email for more details.

Hello sir, I wrote the exams few weeks ago and still haven’t got the certificate, I checked the mail, spam section etc, can u plz guide me further , if possible can you please reshare certificate in maakash306@gmail.com or 19euit002@skcet.ac.in

Hi @19euit002,
Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
I have taken your query to @shobhit.kumawat. He will get back to you soon.

Let me know in case you need any help.
Regards,
Gaunisha Gaanavi G.

Hi @19euit002,

As I can see, you had used your college’s email id to enroll in the course. But while attempting the exam, you have used maa*****06@gmail.com. I have shared the certificate with you. Please check your email for more details.

Sorry for the inconvenience sir, but still I haven’t received the certificate, got the mail for the intership, but not the one to download the certificate I checked both mails
maakash306@gmail.com , 19euit002@skcet.ac.in

Sir I had my exam almost a few weeks ago, yet I have not received my certificate for the exam and internship mail, please see to this issue.

Got my issue resolved, thanks for the help

Sir , i had given my exam a week ago but i didnt received certificate yet.Please see into this issue

@ayushghiya2002,
Apologies for the delay. I have taken your query to our team. They will get back to you soon.

Regards,
Gaunisha Gaanavi G

@shobhit.kumawat @gaunisha.gaanavi As, I have mentioned above that, I had my exam almost a few weeks ago, I have not received my certificate for the exam and internship mail, please see into this issue.

Hi @ayushghiya2002,
Apologies for the delay. Our team will share the certificate with you by Monday.

Regards,
Gaunisha Gaanavi G

Hi @19euit029,
Apologies for the delay. I have taken your query to @rahul.singh. He will get back to you by Monday.

Regards,
Gaunisha Gaanavi G

1 Like

Hi @ayushghiya2002,

I have reshared the certificate with you and you will receive it within 2 hours. You have used an incorrect email while purchasing the training and used a different email id for answering the test. Screenshot 2021-09-22 at 5.46.59 PM

Hi @19euit029 ,

I have reshared your completion certificate to your email id 19euit**@skcet.ac.in. You will receive it within 2 hours.

1 Like

I have received the certificate, thanks for the assistance.

Dear sir,

I’m G.Geetha Manaswi. I had the eligibility issues to get the web dev completion certificate because i had used different mail id. I had raised this issue before too.
I bought the course using manaswigunnam@gmail.com. But while logging in, I’ve used my college mail id to login to get the access to the course. But, I’ve used the same mail that i used to buy the course to write the exam. Even though i did not get my course completion certificate yet.

On september 13th 2021, I’ve been told by rahul sir that i’ve received my certificate, but when i checked my mail ,it was just ,“completion of training” email from Ashwin sir.
I didn’t get any email to’’ download the certificate’’.
It’s been two months, can you please check it and solve the problem.

Thank you sir.

@manaswigunnam

This query has already been resolved over here.