Certificate issues

i have submitted my project but i have not yet recieved my certificate.i have to submit it in my college by tomorrow so please give my certificate sir please

Sir please try to respond sir i have to submit it in my college by tomorrow

@geethanjalinalla58
your video review is fine now, but project is not.
as discussed on mail, please upload all the assets along with the code explanation video on google drive and share the public link. Please reply to the mail with the link and let me know. We will process the certificate by tomorrow 6:00PM if everything is good to go.

@raghav.srivastava sir i have submitted again please check it out sir i have submit certificate in my college by today itself

@geethanjalinalla58 I just checked your code, you have submitted it as text and images are not there. Can you please zip all the html, css files along with the images, once the images load we will process it.

Please find the images here.

@raghav.srivastava sir now I don’t have time sir please try to send certificate sir

@geethanjalinalla58 without the working project the certificate cannot be processed.

@raghav.srivastava ok sir

@geethanjalinalla58 by what time do you have to submit, adding the images will hardly take 5-10 minutes.
create HTML and CSS files,
make an images folder and add images,
zip the files and submit.

@raghav.srivastava
ok sir

@raghav.srivastava sir i have submitted it please check it once sir

@geethanjalinalla58 I have sent an email with some feedback, do check it…

What I have to do sir… I got like this

Hi @gangothrib41,
Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Since you have scored 34/50, I think you shall be eligible for the certificate. I have forwarded this to the team and we’ll get back to you shortly.

Ok tq sir… Do it fast sir plz…I will submit certificate on Monday at clg

Hi @gangothrib41 We noticed that there was a typo on the email. It is 34/100 instead of 34/50.

We have checked the exam system and noticed that you scored 17 out of 50, which translates to 34/100. This is less than the minimum passing percentage of 40%. Hence the rejection email.

Attaching the screenshot of the same:

@ashwin.salgaocar sir I have submitted my project but I have not yet received my certificate I have to submit it in college by today sir