Certificate of not eligible to answer the Web Development Certification Test

I give Exam and got marks 38/50.My id is abhishek.giri@acem.edu.in and i am give this id to you. But it will show that your id was incorrect. and you are not eligible to take the Web Development Training Certification Test.

Hi @abhishek.giri,

You had used gmail id while purchasing the training. I have updated your email id in the certificate system and shared the certificate on your updated email id.

Do let me know in case you need further assistance.

mine too same problem sir please rectify my problem

Hi @o161095,

As I can see you have used email id dar*****u6048@gmail.com while purchasing the training and you have answered the test with a different email id. Please answer the test again with the correct email id.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

1 Like

I already done one time but not yet got mail for me please check it once

I did test again but not yet received mail

rectify my problem please I enable to get mail regarding confirmation of certificate test

Hi @darlingmanu6048,

I have reshared the certificate to you for Web Development Training on your email id dar*****u6048@gmail.com. Please check the email having subject line as K****A, Congratulations on completing the training.

Regards,
Shobhit Kumawat

I have not received any project task list through my mail yet its been more than 24 hours gone

Hi @darlingmanu6048,

I have checked it on our systems. The internship project tasks were sent to you on 25 Aug 2021 at 6:28 PM on your email id dar*****u6048@gmail.com. Please check the email having subject line as K****A, Tasks for the Internship Project.

Regards,
Shobhit Kumawat

sir ,this is geetha manaswi, I’ve taken the web development certification test two days ago, first it said “you are not eligible because of different email id” ,so I’ve taken the test again using email id i.e ([manaswigunnam@gmail.com]) that i have used to buy the course. It said i will get the mail within 48 hrs but I have not received any confirmation email yet .Also i have sent an email regarding this but not received any solution for my email ,that’s the reason i had to connect with you here again. I need to do my intern asap .
Hope to hear from you soon.
Please do the needful.
Thank you sir.

Hi @manaswigunnam,

We do not operate on Weekends. I have escalated your concern to our team. You will get a response within the next working day.

Hi @manaswigunnam,

As I can see for the second time also, you had used your college’s email id. I have shared the certificate to your manaswigun***@gmail.com email. Please check your email for more details.

mine too same problem sir please rectify my problem.

Hi @rutujak1508,
Apologies for the inconvenience caused. I have taken your query to @rahul.singh, he will get back to you soon.

Hi @rutujak1508,

I had resent you the certificate on the 21st of Sep, 2021. Please check your email, you must have received an email with the subject line ‘Rutuja Kulkarni - Web Development completion certificate.pdf’

Hi Sir! I’m Joyce Mariya S J, i too have the same problem sir. Kindly help me in getting my certificate sir. Thank you sir

Hi @joycemariya.24it,
I have taken your query to @rahul.singh. He will get beck to you soon.

Regards,
Gaunisha Gaanavi G

1 Like

Thank you @gaunisha.gaanavi

Hi @rahul.singh sir, I have already posted my query regarding the certification issue and @gaunisha.gaanavi said you’ll get back to me soon but it’s already been a week so kindly consider me. Thank you