Certificate of not eligible to answer the Web Development Certification Test

Hi @joycemariya.24it ,

I will be sharing the certificate by today EOD.

1 Like

Hi @joycemariya.24it ,

I have shared the certificate to your email id ***@licet.ac.in. Please check your email for more details.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

Hi @sowndharyabe2001,
Your issue has been taken to our teamā€™s notice. They will get back to you soon. Please give us some time.
Regards,
Gaunisha Gaanavi G

1 Like

Thanks for your reply.i got a certificate

Sir,
I didnot get any course completion certificate to my mail id "manas*****am@gmail.com.

Can you please reissue it to me again sir.

I bought the course using ā€œmanas****am@gmail.comā€ but Iā€™ve logged in using my college id , also i used the coupon . Now itā€™s not allowing me to use the course with another mail id without buying it again. Thatā€™s the reason the second time also i had to use my college id.

Please look into this issue sir.
Thank you.

Hi @manaswigunnam,

We have manually enrolled and you should now receive the certificate. Please make sure to always keep the same email id throughout the next time to avoid such delays.

Good morning sir,
Iā€™ve written the test using my college id after you told me you manually enrolled it. Still i didnā€™t receive my course completion certificate. Can You please tell me how I should take my test. Hope you do the needful. Waiting for your reply

My college is- edm18b020@iiitdm.ac.in
My personal id- manaswigunnam@gmail.com.

I used personal id to buy the course.
I used college id to login to access the course.

Good morning sir,
Iā€™ve written the test using my college id after you told me you manually enrolled it. Still, I didnā€™t receive my course completion certificate. I want to do my internship next month. Can You please tell me how I should take my test. Hope you do the needful. Waiting for your reply

My personal id- manaswigunnam@gmail.com

I used my personal id to buy the course.
I used my college id to log in to access the course.

Good morning sir,
I am G.Geetha Manaswi.
Iā€™ve written the test using my college id after Ashwin sir told me they manually enrolled it. Still, I didnā€™t receive my course completion certificate. Itā€™s been 4 months. I want to do intern soon. Can You please tell me how I should take my test. Hope you do the needful. Waiting for your reply soon.

My personal id- manaswigunnam@gmail.com

I used my personal id to buy the course.
I used my college id to log in to access the course.

Hi @manaswigunnam,

I have taken forward your query to the team. They are looking into this.

@manaswigunnam Can you tell me which email ID you used for the certification exam?

Yes sir.
I used manaswigunnam@gmail.com to take the test.
I am using edm18b020@iiitdm.ac.in to access the course.

Hi, @manaswigunnam Thanks for confirming. I have re-enrolled you into the certificate generation system. You should receive an email with the subject line: Bolt IoT - Web Development completion certificate on the email id: manaswigunnam@gmail.com.

Do confirm once you receive it.

sir, Iā€™ve given the test using manaswigunnam@gmail.com today.
The account I am using is from my college id edm18b020@iiitdm.ac.in
I didnā€™t get any response regarding my certificate, can you check sir.
it showed Iā€™ve scored 86% and after that, I got no email from your side.

Hi @manaswigunnam,
What you mean to say is you have purchased the training using edm18b020@iiitdm.ac.in and have taken the test using manaswigunnam@gmail.com? If thatā€™s the case the system will not send the certificate. I have taken this to the team and weā€™ll update you shortly.

Sir, I have purchased the training using manaswigunnam@gmail.com. I am accessing the course using my college id [edm18b020@iiitdm.ac.in]. While giving the test I have given manaswigunnam@gmail.com in the details section.
Ashwin sir told me they have manually enrolled my college id, still, Iā€™m not able to get the certificate.
Iā€™ve given my exam multiple times as of now, can you please solve this issue now only sir. so I can move forward with my intern

Hi @manaswigunnam ,
The team is working on it and the issue will be resolved as soon as possible.

Hi @manaswigunnam ,
The issue has been resolved now. Can you please confirm?

Thanks.i have received the certificate.Thank you so much

1 Like

Yes sir, I received the training completion certificate yesterday. Thank you

1 Like