Course completion certificate

I have completed the course by august 3rd but still i haven’t received my course completion certificte.

2 Likes

I too have completed the course on Aug 3 rd and still didn’t get my certificate

1 Like

Me too. i have not received my course completion certification yet.

1 Like

Hi @19euit011, @19euit044, @19euit047
Apologies for the inconvenience caused. I have reshared your certificate. You will get your certificate within 2 Hours.

Do let me know in case you need any help.

2 Likes

I too have completed the course on Aug 7 but i haven’t received any certificates sir

1 Like

@gaunisha.gaanavi I have completed the course on Aug 7, but haven’t received my certificate.

Hi @19euit018,@19euit055,
Apologies for the inconvenience caused. I have taken your query to @shobhit.kumawat. He will reply to you soon.

Let me know in case you need any help.

Hi @19euit055 @19euit018 ,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. I have reshared your certificate. You will get your certificate within the next 24 hours.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

Regards,
Shobhit Kumawat

I have completed the course on 23rd August but I didn’t receive any mail regarding course completion certificate.

Hi @prathibhak5281,

I have reshared your certificate. You will get your certificate within the next 24 hours.

Regards,
Shobhit Kumawat

i have completed my training and also done my exam on 25th aug they said that details send in 10 mins but still i haven’t received my course completion certificate.

Hi @krutika3099,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. I have reshared your certificate. You will get your certificate within the next 24 hours.

Regards,
Shobhit Kumawat

No problem sir, I have received my certificate.

I have completed the course on 27th August but I didn’t receive any mail regarding course completion certificate.

I have completed the course on 27th August ,and I also submitted the form of internship .I didn’t get any certificate and details regarding intership to my mail

Hi @anumandlamanidatta33, @korikanamanohar6,
Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Your issue will be solved by @shobhit.kumawat on Monday.

Regards,
Gaunisha Gaanavi G

Hi @anumandlamanidatta33 @korikanamanohar6 ,

I have reshared your certificate. You will get your certificate within the next 24 hours.

Regards,
Shobhit Kumawat

1 Like

I have Completed My Exam On 27 August 2021.
But I did not received My Certificate yet
What to do?

Hi PRAGATI,

Regards,
Shobhit Kumawat

I have completed my exam on 28 August 2021 But I did not received my certificate yet.
What to do ?