Course completion certificate

I have completed my exam on 28 August 2021 But I did not received my certificate yet.
What to do ?

Hi @shrutimahadik07,

I have reshared your certificate. You will get your certificate within the next 24 hours.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

Regards,
Shobhit Kumawat

I also have completed my course but have not recieved the certificate.kindly check please

Hi @anjalid.bme18,

I have reshared your certificate. You will get your certificate within the next 24 hours.

Regards,
Shobhit Kumawat

I have completed the course and given test but didn’t receive the certificte

Hi @o161147,

Regards,
Shobhit Kumawat

I have received the certificate but the name is typed 2 times please change it as like VENNELA BOLLEPALLY

Hi @o161147,

I have reshared the certificate with the correct name. You will be receiving it within 2 hours.

sir , Im M.Pragthiyumnan . I attended the certification exam . But i didnt recieve the certificate . Please reshare it sir

i didnt recieve it sir , please check it again sir

Hi @m.pragthiyumnan,

Regards,
Shobhit Kumawat

I gave exam but I didn’t receive certificate

Sir I have not received my course completion certificate yet. Please may I know when will I get it.

@nishantwarde07, @skylabarreto211
Apologies for the delay.I have taken your query to @shobhit.kumawat. He will reply to you soon.

Regards,
Gaunisha Gaanavi G.

Hi @nishantwarde07 and @skylabarreto211,

Regards,
Shobhit Kumawat

Sir, I have given the certification test but i did not receive any mail regarding the course completion certificate.

Hi @priyesha,

Regards,
Shobhit Kumawat

Sir , i didnt get the certificate still . Please response sir.

Hi @m.pragthiyumnan,

Can you check if you received the certificate now? Check all the email folders including your spam box.

Yes sir . I just now got the certificate . Thank u very much sir