Doubt in Inventrom form

Sir I am not able to upload my website on hostatic.com. It us showing 404 not found how to resolve

Hi @mayank.sharma,
Please try again by uploading your whole project folder inside the site. You may get this error if you didn’t give your css or js files. Please try again by uploading the whole project folder.

Let me know in case you need any help.
Regards,
Gaunisha Gaanavi G

What should I enter here?
Still I am not able to upload
It is showing 404 not found

@mayank.sharma,
You need not reserve your website. As you see there is a statement “Your site is live” and following that is a URL. You need to click that URL and you will be redirected to your page.

After clicking on the link It is showing this message to me.

Please respond sir I am waiting for your response

Hi @mayank.sharma
Please share your code in a drive link. I shall try it in my system and let you know what’s the issue.

Sir i don’t know how to upload

Hi @mayank.sharma,
Refer this video link.

this is the link of my code please solve my problems as soon as possible

Hi @mayank.sharma,
You have to name your html file as index.html and you should add your css inside index.html itself in style tag. then upload the Inventrom folder along with the images and then upload on hostatic. Then click the url provided.

Regards,
Gaunisha Gaanavi G

Sir it is not uploading I tried multiple times. Can you please send a tutorial video. So that i can understand in a better way

I have done all the changes what is instructed to me

Hi @mayank.sharma,
It’s okay if you can’t host it on that website. You can just submit your project. I shall review it in my system.

Regards,
Gaunisha Gaanavi G

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1axzlYpq_am2ryTsAyHP0mW1m5ebQ5AYh/view?usp=sharing
This is my final code file of my project. But not able to host my website in hostatic please review

Hi @mayank.sharma,
You can directly submit it in the form given in the course. Make sure you read all the important points given there.

Sir my website is not hosted in hostatic so how can i explain my project in the video that I want to say

I do not use javascript in my project is it ok?

Hi @mayank.sharma,
You can install a live server in visual studio code. If you are using visual studio code, then go to the Extensions tab and type live server. Install the first one that comes. After that in your HTML right click on the screen and you can see the “open with live server” menu. Click that and you will be able to see it.

You need not use JavaScript. It is only required for projects which require JS code for it.

Sir my JavaScript code is not running in this html file
Please find what is wrong here