Duration of internship

In what duration of time are we expected to complete the internship? Would there be option of selecting duration in the internship certificate as there was in training certificate? I think that was really helpful.

Hi @Gautami

I am inviting @ashwin.salgaocar to help you out with this query. He will replying to you by tomorrow first half.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

@Gautami No. There is no option to select the internship. Since it is an assured internship, the duration is fixed and it is One month.

Sir,

I’m having a similar concern as my college has strictly instructed that the internship duration should be a minimum of 6 weeks. The point that the internship would be for strictly one month was not clear by the earlier communications sent by you while registration. Please have a kind consideration for the same.

@shahid_ug As per the request of many students, we will be setting the duration to fixed 6 weeks.

Thank you, Sir. Just to confirm, now will we have to do the same project for 6 week duration?

Hi @shahid_ug,

There will be some extra projects that you have to complete for six weeks internship.