Internship response

As I have submitted my Internship project, but still I didn’t get any approved response from your side. Hope u will response me soon

Hi @rasheedashaik7869,

Apologies for the delay. I have evaluated your project and sent you relevant feedback for it. Once you make those changes, the certificate will be granted to you.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

Regards,
Shobhit Kumawat

Hello sir
I submitted my project in which was you gave the format in mail and please let me know any mistakes or changes sir…

Hi @rasheedashaik7869,

I have already shared your updated project feedback 2 days ago. Your Internship certificate was sent to you on 23/8/2021 at 12:57 PM. Please check email having subject line as “Bolt IoT - Web Development Internship completion certificate” on rasheedashaik7869@gmail.com

Regards,
Shobhit Kumawat

Hello Sir.I have submitted my project 5-6 days ago,But didn’t get any feedback from your side.

Hi @Shizuka,
We are looking into your query. Our team will get back to you once we have viewed your submission.

Regards,
Gaunisha Gaanavi G

Hi @Shizuka,
Sorry for the delay. I have shared feedback with you yesterday to the email shi******dhari@gmail.com. Please check you mail.

Do let me know in case you need any other help.

Regards,
Gaunisha Gaanavi G

Yess. I have made the changes mentioned in email

Hi Shivani,
Your project is approved. I have shared your certificate. You will receive your certificate within the next 24 hours.

Regards,
Gaunisha Gaanavi G

I have submitted my Internship project, but still, I didn’t get any response from your side. Looking forward to your response.

Hi @19euit044,
I have reviewed your project and I have sent you the feedback to the mail 19******@skcet.ac.in. Please check your mail. Make sure you check your spam section also.

Let me know incase you need any help.

Regards,
Gaunisha Gaanavi G

Hi @gaunisha.gaanavi
There’s an issue in my college mail id 19*****@skcet.ac.in. I am not receiving any emails from Bolt, so can you please send the feedback in my personal mail divyasudha305@gmail.com.

Hi @19euit044,
I have sent you the feedback in the specified email. Please check it. Let me know once you have done those changes.

Regards,
Gaunisha Gaanavi G

1 Like

Hi @gaunisha.gaanavi
I have done the changes and uploaded the final video. Please check into it.

Hi @19euit044,
Your submission is approved. I have shared your certificate. Please check your mail.

Regards,
Gaunsiha Gaanavi G

1 Like

Hi @gaunisha.gaanavi
I haven’t received the certificate through my college mail. So can you please send it through my personal mail divyasudha305@gmail.com. Thank you!

Hi @19euit044,
I shall take your query to @rahul.singh. He will reply to you soon.

Regards,
Gaunisha Gaanavi G

1 Like

Hi @19euit044,

I have reshared the certificate to your college’s email id. You will receive your certificate within 2 hours.

Hi @rahul.singh
Thank you for reaching out to me! I have got the certificate.

1 Like