No feedback Come from Your side

It’s been more than 15 days but no feedback has come from your side.Regarding to my Project.

Hi @abhishekgiri370,

As I can see that feedback was shared with you on 20-07-2021 regarding your project. Since we have not got a reply from your end that you have made the necessary changes, your submission was delayed.

I have shared feedback on your project according to your recent submission. Kindly check your ab**********i@acem.edu.in email for recent feedback.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

Regards,
Shobhit Kumawat

I resubmit my project on the link provide by bolt Iot project submission page.I don’t understand that where i have to submit my new project in which i make changes that you want So when i make the changes on my new project so then i submit this to bolt iot intern project page not on support@boltiot.com mail. The that i have upload today was based on my new project submit in which i make necessary changes that u want…please tell that where I have to submit my project on the mail support@boltiot.com or on the intern project submission page

Hi @abhishek.giri,

You will soon get a call from our team for clarification regarding your confusion.