Regarding Internship Certificate

Hi, I had submitted my internship project in two parts on 1st September at around 1:30 A.M. The submission got a little delayed as the video was not compressing to the max. size even after trying for like 2 hours. I have not received any updates regarding it. Kindly review my task and please provide feedback and internship certificate according to the feedback. I am eagerly waiting for your feedback and my first internship certificate. I had really enjoyed working for your company during these two months. Your response is highly appreciated.

Thankyou.

Hi @sshatakshi53,

Apologies for the delay. You will get your certificate/feedback on Project by Monday.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

Regards,
Shobhit Kumawat

Thankyou Sir for your response. I am eagerly waiting for the feedback which will help me identifying the areas of improvement.

Hi @sshatakshi53,
I have reviewed your project. I have sent you the feedback for your submission. Please check your mail.
Make sure you check your spam section also.

Regards,
Gaunisha Gaanavi G

I have submitted my Internship project, but still, I didn’t get any response from your side. Looking forward to your response.

Hi @19euit011,
Apologies for the delay. Your submission has been approved. I have shared your certificate. You will receive your certificate within the next 24 hours.

Regards,
Gaunisha Gaanavi G

Thank you for the response. I received my certificate!

Hello sir, I have done the changes. Kindly review my project and send the certificate and feedback accordingly. Also, thanks for helping me out with this.

Hi @sshatakshi53,
Your project has been approved. I have shared your certificate. You will receive your certificate within the next 24 hours.
Regards,
Gaunisha Gaanavi G

Thankyou so much sir.

Thank you