Regarding major project and internship

sir i want to know about the major project earlier when I was started this course the major project bar has been showing but now it is not there so where it has gone?

and 2nd thing is that in last section react part only content is there no video is there in 3
-4 video so it will like this o later u will upload ur video.

i have received a mail that" Thank you for your interest in joining the Bolt IoT Student Partner Internship Program. We received an overwhelming number of applications for our current batch of internship, and this meant that we had to select only a few students from the applicants for the batch. This helps us give personal attention to the students to ensure that they have the best learning experience. Unfortunately, our team did not select you for further consideration." but earlier it is clear mention In mail that is i will get assured internship so sir i am requesting u to clear my doubt

@1906554 For the 1st question, you can refer to this thread: E-commerce Website Project

For your end question. Yes. The React content will be present in text form and you will have to read through it and complete the lessons.

Regarding your 3rd query. Do not confuse the Bolt IoT Student Partner Internship Program with the Assured Internship for Web Development. These are 2 different things. As of now, you can still proceed to answer the test in the training and be eligible for the web development assured internship.