Regarding training certificate

I wished to ask that what will be date mentioned in the certificate generated?
Will it be the date on which we will give the certification exam or will it be the one on which it will be sent to us?
Also after how much time after giving the certification test will the certificate be sent?

@sharmuskan01 You will receive the date on which you answered the exam. Also, the certificate is sent instantly once you clear it. Just make sure your email ID is correct throughout for the process to be smooth.

1 Like

@ashwin.salgaocar sir I have completed my web development training and I got 44/50 they said I would be getting my certificate within 10 minutes and I have also submitted the form for internship, for both I didn’t get any mail .can you please say when will I get the training and certificate and internship title

1 Like

Hi @160418735048,
We are working on it. We shall let you know once it is completed. Please give us some time.

Let me know if you need any help.

Hi @160418735048 ,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Due to technical issues, your certificate for Web Development Training was not delivered to you earlier. I have reshared your certificate. You will get your certificate within 2 Hours.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

Regards,
Shobhit Kumawat