Typescript option is not visible

I could not find typescript option in dropbox menu…I could only have these three options displayed! They are Typescript completion, LSP-Typescript and ArcticTypescript

16612331905687556463176186566117|375x500

@20pa1a1258 we have solved a similar issue, please check out the following: Problem in installing typescript.

Do let me know if you need any other help.

Sir I have installed git but it is showing error in the first line as shown below.It is saying that the path specified cannot be found…and I still could not get the typescript option…
Help me sir…

IMG20220824182426|666x500

@20pa1a1258 Please run the commands in git bash, it must be installed when you installed git. Just search for it. Let me know if it doesn’t work.

Yes sir git bash is installed…but when I type the commands you asked it is showing that the command is not found as shown below…
Help me figure it out sir!

IMG20220825072510|375x500

@20pa1a1258 Please run cd C:/Users/your_user_name before running the other commands.

Sir what user name should I give?
When I give bolt user name or github username it is saying that “no such file or directory”…
Sir help me…!

@20pa1a1258 by user name I mean the user name set on your computer.

Sir,I couldn’t get you…what should I keep in place of username?

@20pa1a1258 when you start your computer, you get the username on login screen. If you are not sure, simply run echo %USERNAME% in the command prompt/ terminal/git bash.

Sir it is still showing “no such directory is found”

@20pa1a1258 I think you may be using some other version of sublime, maybe version 4,

try running:
cd "%APPDATA%\Sublime Text 4\Packages"

Sir it is still showing that no such file or directory…
Please help…

Sir the below image is the properties of my sublime text application in my laptop

@20pa1a1258 please uninstall this and download the latest version of sublime from https://www.sublimetext.com/ .

@raghav.srivastava sir I have submitted my project but I have not yett received my certificate I have submit certificate in my college by this Friday so please issue certificate as early as possible sir