Web development course certificate

I have given the exam day before yesterday. However, I haven’t received the certificate or any email regarding the test.

Hi @christine.chittilapp ,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. I have reshared your certificate. You will get your certificate within 2 Hours.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

Regards,
Shobhit Kumawat

I have received it. Thanks.

Hello…
I have completed and given the exam 4days back still didn’t recive the certificate neither update regarding internship…
Hoping for a response!

Hi @sanjanaraj112000,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. I have reshared your certificate. You will get your certificate within the next 24 Hours.

Regards,
Shobhit Kumawat

Receive Thank you : )

I have given the exam 15 days ago. However, I haven’t received the certificate or any email regarding the test.

Hi @laxmi.18je0993 ,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. I have reshared your certificate. You will get your certificate within the next 24 Hours.

Regards,
Shobhit Kumawat

I wrote the exam yesterday but I didn’t get any mail regarding course completion certificate.

@prathibhak5281 Your Query has been already answered on another thread. Please refer to Course completion certificate - #10 by shobhit.kumawat

I completed the course but didn’t receive the certificate

@o161147 Your Query has been already answered on another thread. Please refer to Course completion certificate - #25 by shobhit.kumawat