Web Development Internship certificate not received

I have submitted my Web development Internship project on the topic of Inventroom website but haven’t received any Internship certificate neither any feedback from your side.My registered email id is kaifdesai10@gmail.com .Please me get my Internship certificate.

@raghav.srivastava sir please look into it

@kaifdesai10 Apologies for the inconvenience caused. You should have received the certificate on 16th August as I can check. Please check your email for that date.

If not, Please confirm if you took the web development test and scored more than 50%.

@raghav.srivastava Sir, I have given that web development test and even scored more than 50%.Also, I have received the Web development training certificate earlier.
But I haven’t received any internship certificate on 16th August as you mentioned, I have checked my spam folder too.I have submitted my internship project on 13th August but didn’t receive any certificate or feedback from your side.Please help.

@kaifdesai10 I have already forwarded this to the team, as discussed in the mail. You will get an update shortly.

@kaifdesai10 can you please check your email once again?

Yes Sir @raghav.srivastava I have checked my email again. I have not received my internship certificate yet. Please help me get it soon.

Still no reply from your team Sir @raghav.srivastava

@kaifdesai10 We will for sure process the certificate by tomorrow end of the day. I shall manually email you the certificate since there is some issue with the system since you are not receiving it.

Thank you Sir! @raghav.srivastava . I have received my internship certificate.

1 Like

@kaifdesai10 Anytime. We are always there to help. Do let me know if you need any other help.