Web Development Internship project certificate

I have submitted the project and it is reviewed successfully. But I didn’t get any mail regarding the Internship Certificate. Please help me out with this…

Hi @balunaidu886 ,

Is this email id chennupatibalu***@outlook.com If yes then your project submission is approved. We will be sharing the certificate within 5 days.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

Thank you. Your answer solved my problem

Same can u help me with this?

I have submitted my project but I have not yet received the response!

@yashshahk1412

Our team usually reviews the projects submitted once in a week.

We will check your issue and get back to you by tomorrow EOD.

Still not got any response regarding internship project and certificate?

Hi @yashshahk1412,

Your project submission is approved. We will be sharing the certificate within 5 working days.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

Hi
I have submitted my project on September 1 ,but still didn’t get any feedback .kindly check it sir.

Hi @jananipraveen2002,

I have reviewed your project. I have sent you some feedback in your mail today. Please look at your mail and do those changes to your project.

Do let me know once you have done those changes.

Regards,
Gaunsiha Gaanavi G

Hi
I have done all the changes and submitted the project .Kindly check it.

Hi @jananipraveen2002,
Your project has been approved. I have shared your certificate. You will receive your certificate within the next 24 hours.

Regards,
Gaunisha Gaanavi G

Thank you.I received the certificate.

Hello sir, I have received the certificate long time back .
Now ,actually I want some help from u .I m in DJ Sanghvi college and my college wants to get some information regarding my internship. They want the instructor (means u) to fill a form that has been passed in my college to see how I have performed in my internship and to see whether it was valid internship. Can u plz help me by filling the form?

@yashshahk1412

Have you received the Internship Certificate? You can share the form with us over the mail.

Email ID - rahul.singh@boltiot.com Cc: akshayan.sinha@boltiot.com

Do share the details that need to be filled in the form, incase you’ll share an unfilled form.

Yes sir I have received my certificate and I will share the certificate today itself and the form as well.

Sorry sir but it is showing this mail rahulsignh@boltiot.com or rahulsingh@boltiot.com couldn’t be found or is unable to receive the mail. Can u share the contact number of rahul sir as it is too urgent.

@yashshahk1412

My apologies. I have edited the post with the correction. You can go ahead now.

I have send all the details plz can u send the form filled .I have mailed 4 days back …

@yashshahk1412

I’ll share the filled-in form with you by today’s EOD, or tomorrow morning at most.

Let me know if that works.