Web development project title not visible

Projects not available for web development course

Hi @khanareeb01,

Please share the screenshot of the issue.

Hi @khanareeb01,

You have to complete the coffee-shop project and make it as a full fledged website. We will be also adding some projects React soon.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

There is no project.
I can’t see any project related to coffee shop or any other.
It was available before but now uts gone.
I’m again providing you the screenshot or a small video please look into this.

Immediately after react there is only the option for certification, there is no such option as “project”.

It’s been 4-5 days. Please reply!

Hi @khanareeb01,

There is no separate section for the project. You can work on these -

1. Making the weather project more interactive (Showing weather data using on HTML page | Bolt IoT)
  2. You can make the coffee-shop-projet more intuitive Using online form builder | Bolt IoT

There is another section for assured internship projects

Currently, we are working on the react content and there will be a different section for the projects.

Since you said there is no separate section for the project, so can I directly go for the certification exam after learning till react js?

Hi @khanareeb01,
Yes, you can attend the certification exam. The certification exam will not have any questions regarding React. The questions are based only on HTML, CSS, JavaScript. After completing the exam you can attend the assured internship if your score is over 20.

Let me know in case you need any help.

Hi,
I have given my exam yesterday and scored above 20 although it said that you will recieve the certificate within 10 minutes, I still haven’t recieved it.

Hi @khanareeb01,
Apologies for the delay. I have taken this query to @shobhit.kumawat. He will reply to you soon.

Regards,
Gaunisha Gaanavi G

Hi @khanareeb01 ,

I have reshared your certificate. You will get your certificate within the next 24 hours.

Regards,
Shobhit Kumawat