Web Development Training Marks and Certificate

I have wrote certification exam in web development training, after test it showed that results and certificate will be in the email within 10mins, but It’s been more than 18 hours approx, But still I didn’t get email of result of test and My training certificate, Please resolve this issue.

Hi @saitejaanantha7,
Apologies for the inconvenience caused. I have taken this to the team and we’ll get back to you shortly.

@raghav.srivastava By then, am I allowed to fill the internship upon training completion form as I know that I have qualified(marks percentage is shown after I wrote the exam), please let me know

@raghav.srivastava Still I didn’t get the mail, Can you please give me an update about that?

@saitejaanantha7 you may fill the form if you scored above 50%. Also, since Saturday and Sunday are off, you’ll get an update on Monday(18th July).

@raghav.srivastava , yeah I scored above 50%, I’ll fill the Internship form now, Thank you for clearing my doubts

1 Like

@raghav.srivastava, I still didn’t receive mail regarding my web development training certificate and my projects for internship(my score in the certification exam is 86%), please give me an update about this.

@saitejaanantha7 Apologies for the inconvenience caused. I am checking with the team. Kindly wait till tomorrow.

@raghav.srivastava I still did not get them, kindly give me an update

@raghav.srivastava I received the certificate today, but still didn’t receive the projects for Internship, Kindly resolve this issue

@saitejaanantha7 you must have received it by now. Please confirm.

@raghav.srivastava Yes I have received, Thank you

1 Like

Hi @saitejaanantha7,
Anytime. We are always there to help. Do let me know if you need any other help.

@raghav.srivastava sir i have submitted please check it once i have to submit it in my college by today itself

@geethanjalinalla58 I have sent an email with some feedback, do check it.

My Top Tips for Succeeding in Full Stack Development

Hey fellow developers! I’ve been working as a Full Stack Developer for a while now, and I wanted to share some tips that have helped me along the way.

1. Start with the basics: Make sure you have a solid foundation in HTML, CSS, and JavaScript before moving on to more complex topics.
  2. Practice makes perfect: Consistently working on projects and practicing your skills will help you improve faster.
  3. Stay up-to-date: The tech industry is constantly evolving, so it’s important to stay informed about new technologies and updates.
  4. Collaborate with others: Working with other developers can help you learn new skills and techniques, as well as gain insights and perspectives.
  5. Keep it simple: While it’s tempting to use the latest technologies and frameworks, sometimes simpler solutions are more effective.

Remember, [Full Stack Development course) can be challenging, but it’s also incredibly rewarding. With dedication and hard work, anyone can become a successful Full Stack Developer!

Nice tips thanks for sharing this amazing information. about full stack development course