Zip Folder Upload on Website

Sir I have created a zip with code ,project file and video but its size is around 70mb so i have uploaded video on Youtube and attached the link file(that is around 2 mb so it got submitted) . Is that fine ? And please check in second submission i have attached website link too with the the folder.

Hi @manavk.ee.18,

Yes, it is good to go. . We will be reviewing your project within 2-3 working days.

Do let me know in case you need further assistance.

1 Like

Thankyou sir but i did not get any reply regarding it till now.

Hi @manavk.ee.18,

Your project is approved. You will be receiving your certificate within two hours. Your home page design is very neat and clean. If you can just work on the image stretching issue then it will be great.

1 Like

Thanks sir I have prepared for react and worked on its project as well am I eligible for paid internship for Thinkerbell Labs ?

Hi @manavk.ee.18,
It’s great that you’ve completed react. We shall let you know about the ThinkerBell labs Internship soon. I have taken your message to @rahul.singh. He will reply to you soon.

1 Like

@manavk.ee.18 You can apply for it. If they like your work they will respond back. Once you apply to them do follow up with them as we do not have any view on the selection process.