Certificate for completion of web developement training not received

I didn’t receive certificate for completion of web developement training.please help

Hi @kaifdesai10,
I have taken this to the team and we’ll get back to you shortly. Please share your email id.

I didn’t received certificate of completion
My email id is manikan567890@gmail.com

Hi @manikan567890 ,
I have taken this to the team and we’ll get back to you shortly.

@kaifdesai10 we already shared the certificate with you on the 8th of June. Kindly check and confirm.

@manikan567890 manikan567890@gmail.com has no training associated with it. And you have taken the exam, hence the certificate was not shared.

Please let us know if you purchased the training with some other email.

Sir I have enrolled the course through my college id
200701138@rajalakshmi.edu.in
But I thought that it is my bolt iot account email id manikan567890@gmail.com is necessary for certified exam
What to do now?
Pls check it

Sir I have enrolled the course through my college id

But I thought that it is my bolt iot account email id manikan567890@gmail.com is necessary for certified exam

What to do now?
Pls check it

And then my current account with email id manikan567890@gmail.com was not entering into my web development course

Is iit same email id is used in the enrolling course and creating account

Because I enrolled course through my clg I’d
And for bolt iot account manikan567890@gmail.com

What to do now?

@manikan567890 Apologies for missing on this for so long, always tag me @raghav.srivastava so I get notified.

I’ll check with the team and let you know.

@manikan567890 You should have received your certificate on 24th June. Please confirm.

Sir i have completed my bolt iot web development program and even gave the exam and scored 74% and i still didnt get my certificate its been 3-4 days now.

@pprpatel13 Please confirm if you have:
1. Used the registered email id for the test.
2. Checked your spam and promotions folder.

I have submitted my internship project long a go still havent recieved my internship certificate

Hi @pprpatel13 Apologies for the delay. You should receive the assured internship certificate by the end of today. Do confirm once you receive it.

Sir , I have completed my web development training and attended the exam, got 70% but didn’t receive my certificate.

Hi @nehamariagregory,

Apologies for the delay. We are looking into this. You will be receiving it soon.
Thank You.

Hi @nehamariagregory,

We have sent you the certificate.
Please do confirm if you have received it or not.

@rohit_t_s ,
Yes,I got it. Thank you:-)

I have not received the email with the list of projects…I have already submiited the form regarding details of the Internship Task