Course completion certificate

Hi @priyesha,
Sorry for the inconvenience that occurred. Our team member @shobhit.kumawat will get back to you by Monday. Please give us some time.

Regards,
Gaunisha Gaanavi G

1 Like

Hi @sharmuskan01, @priyesha,

I have reshared your certificate. You will get your certificate within the next 24 hours.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

Regards,
Shobhit Kumawat

I have completed my exam on September 2021 But I did not received my certificate yet.
What to do ?

Hi @nishantwarde04,
Apologies for the delay. I have taken your query to @rahul.singh. He will get back to you soon.

Regards,
Gaunisha Gaanavi G

I have completed my internship project and submitted the feedback video , but I
haven’t received my certificate.

Hi @19euit023,

Apologies for the delay. Your video is approved. You will get your certificate within the next 24 hours.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

Regards,
Shobhit Kumawat

1 Like

Hello sir, I did my certificate for Web development course on 26th Feb 2022. On the website it said I will receive my certificate by 48 hours but I haven’t received it yet. I just want to inquire when will I be receiving it?
Thank you

Hi @eliezerryngnga1,

I have checked our systems and I can’t see any exam that is attempted from your end. I hope you have used the same email address that you have used to purchase the training. If your final score is greater than 50 percent then you will get a completion certificate within 48 hours.

Do let me know if you still need any info

Sir i am studying in second year BCA i have a query that can i do my internship after my third year completion.

Hi @dhuriyaabhishek7,
You may apply for the internship whenever you want. Do let me know if you need any other help.

Regards,
Raghav Srivastava

Thank you very much sir

1 Like

Hello sir, I had completed the exam a while back with a score well above 50% and still haven’t received the certificate yet.

Hi @shuaiboltgoku19706 ,
Apologies for the delayed response. Please share your email id. I have taken this to the team and we’ll get back to you shortly.

Hi @shuaiboltgoku19706 ,
We have already sent you the certificate. Please check your inbox for a mail with subject line " Bolt IoT - Web Development completion certificate".

We have sent it to the following email address:
shuaiboltgoku19706@gmail.com

@raghav.srivastava
Yes Thank you so much I got the mail by reattempting the final exam, a few days after I had posted the query.

@shuaiboltgoku19706 I am not sure why you didn’t receive the certificate the first time. I have notified the team regarding the same and you shall not face the issue again. Is there anything else I can help with?

@raghav.srivastava no other issues at the moment, thank you sir

1 Like

I have completed my web development training and taken exam but havent received my certificate yet can u please send it
Mail id: sambasivasridharperuri@gmail.com

Hi @sambasivasridharperu ,
Apologies for the inconvenience caused. I have taken this to the team and we’ll get back to you shortly.

Hi @sambasivasridharperu,
You should have received your certificate by now. Please confirm.