Internship Certificate

I’ve submitted my internship project last week, I wanted to know about when I’ll be able to get the certificate.

Hi @iamkshitijgaur,

Usually it take 8-10 days in reviewing the project. You will be getting feedback on your project by end of the next week.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

I have submitted my internship project 2 weeks ago. I wanted to know that when I will be able to get my certificate.

Hi @manasjha0007,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Your project is approved. You will be receiving your certificate within 2 hours.

hi @rahul.singh
I have submitted my internship project 3 weeks ago and did not receive any mail about the status of it. I wanted to know that when i will be getting my internship certificate.

sujatagawalwad55@gmail.com

Hi @sujatagawalwad55,

Apology for the delay, There was an issue in our system, and I was not able to access your submission. You will be receiving the feedback by tomorrow EOD.

Hi @sujatagawalwad55,

Apologies for the delay. I have evaluated your project and sent you relevant feedback for it. Once you make those changes, the certificate will be granted to you.

Regards,
Shobhit Kumawat

I got the feedback form . I will make the changes and do let u know abt it. Thankyou.

1 Like