Movie finder not working

greetings!
i am not getting the output for movie finder
unable to find my error
also i am unable to understand what to insert in API_URL and API_URL_SEARCH

My url is http://www.omdbapi.com/?i=tt3896198&apikey=eeab2b7d

Hi @siddiquasubiya4,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Please refer to this link: GitHub - Himanshu87699/Movie_Finder to find out where you are going wrong.

Let me know if you are still facing any issues.

@siddiquasubiya4 You can also share a screenshot of what is displayed to you. Thank might help in debugging the issue if you are still not able to solve the issue after following the link shared by @rohit_t_s

i am unable to get the output.
referred the code from github still facing the same issue.

`![image_2023-12-05_000407026|690x388](upload://2Hr5bB88MnzBovk0FSPGRH1M7bu.png)
`

my js code

Hello @siddiquasubiya4,

Could you please verify whether you have activated your API Key? You should have received an email from OMDb API for API key activation.

If you have completed the above step, the next action is to check what is being displayed in the console window of your browser. To open the console window, right-click on the browser → Inspect → Choose the console window, and share a screenshot to us about the displayed content.

apologies for the delay.
yeah i have received an email regarding activation of api key.

Hi @siddiquasubiya4,

The error “Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND” typically indicates that the browser is unable to locate a specified resource, such as a file or script.
Ensure that the paths to your CSS and JS files are correct. Check the file names, folder structure, and file extensions. In your HTML file, you have referenced “CS.css” and “JS.js,” so make sure these files are in the same directory as your HTML file.

Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot and resolve the issue:

• Verify that the CSS and JS files are in the same directory as your HTML file.
  • Confirm that the file names and paths in your HTML file match the actual file names and locations.