Photo Gallery Doubt

For the photo gallery project, we have been given a sample site, that is Responsive Image Gallery
Do we have to create the same exact site, or can we add our own changes?

Hi @hritwikajana,
You have to recreate the project such that it satisfies all necessary requirements mentioned in Bolt IoT | Assured Internship: Web Development Training (A). You are free to use your own creativity such as adding hovering effects, animations, or anything else. Do keep in mind that all necessary requirements for the project must be completed.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

But the thing that has been asked us to create is a very advanced portion that requires bootstrap and other components. I barely managed to learn the basic HTML and CSS coding from the training.
I have tried attaching the carousel using the components from flickity. But the part where I have to display the bigger picture, I’m not able to link the two together.
Is there any sample code snippet that can help?

Hi @hritwikajana,
You can use JavaScript which is taught in the course for developing the bigger picture.
Try to look for any net resources and understand their code and try to implement your own version of it. Don’t Copy directly from the net. Try to learn from different sources you will surely get and idea about it.

Let me know if you need any help.