Submitting the project

Gud morning sir…I’m Deepak from Coimbatore… I have completed my internship on the domain of web development…and got completion certificate…after that I have learnt database and backend and all stuff…now I have created my own full stack Website from the topics that they mentioned below…
Now shall I submit my project in that link sir for availing internship

Hi @ds1817165 ,
Here are the steps that you can follow for the assured internship.

• Step 1: Fill this form to get your details of the Internship Task: Registration | Web Development Internship
  • Step 2: Once you fill the form, you will get an email with the list of projects. Select any one of those projects to proceed.
  • Step 3: Complete the objectives mentioned in the task
  • Step 4: To submit the files go to Web Development Internship Project Submission and read the instructions on the page, keep the required files ready and click on Submit . We will then evaluate your submission and share our feedback.
  • Step 5: ​Final step is to create a video review describing your experience doing this Web Development Training. This should be a Video recording of yourself. To get detailed instructions regarding the video go to Student partner task: Video review and once you have the video ready, attach it and submit the form.

Thankyou for ur kind reply bro…:blush: