Video Description is unavailable

Hey sir,
here i am facing the issue with video description.
there is not showing any description on videos
please tell me where i can find this as an alternate option.
please reply me ASAP sir.

Hi @contact.omers.bus,

I understand your concern about the missing video descriptions. I’d like to inform you that not all of our videos have descriptions available. While some videos do have descriptions, there are others that are presented in a text-based format, including code and relevant details, as you mentioned.

If you’re looking for information related to a specific video, I recommend checking if there are any accompanying materials provided alongside the video, such as transcripts, code examples, or additional resources. If you have any specific questions about a particular video or need assistance with understanding its content, please let us know and we can help you out.

Sir, still iam not able to access the description of the coffee shop nav bar vedio.

Hi @contact.omers.bus,

As I mentioned earlier that not all of our videos have descriptions available. While some videos do have descriptions, there are others that are presented in a text-based format, including code and relevant details, as you mentioned.
The description for the video can be viewed by scrolling down after the video.
In the Coffee-Shop-Nav bar video we have not included any description as such we have just given a link to the image in the description.
Here is the link for the same

Details:

• You can download the Coffee Shop logo from here

Let me know if you have got any other queries.

Sir, I am using unstop platform in that it’s not there.
I know only selected vedios are having descriptions. Not all.
Also, for quiz 2 instead of 25 question only 5 question were displayed and asked. But in preview window its shown me 25. Previously I mailed about this but they didn’t do anything they told me it’s technical problem and now vedio description issue.
Please solve my issue as soon as possible sir.
It’s a humble request to you.

Hi @contact.omers.bus,

We have sent your query to the Unstop Team and it will be resolved at the earliest.

Sir, I need all images, which are required for coffee shop project. Because I don’t think so unstop team will resolve within a day or a next day.
So right now I am stuck in background image for coffee shop project. Along with that can you plz forward all the required images for coffee shop project!? So that I will continue my work without stucking on every lecture. Also in between my intrest is also losing.
Or
Else can you please give me the excess from where I can get this in iot website.
I tried too many times by same login credentials in iot website but it will be asking me to buy the course so that’s why plz provide excess for me.
Please sir, do as soon as possible!
It’s a humble request for you sir…!

Hi, @contact.omers.bus Apologies for the delay. We have looped in the Unstop team via email to get this to their attention. You should expect a reply soon from the team. We too will be following up with them continuously. :slight_smile:

But please sir forward me all the required images for coffee shop project from coffee shop back ground image to last.
Because course deadline is near.

Hi @contact.omers.bus,

Here are the links to the images

• You can download the Coffee Shop logo from here
  • You can download the background image from here
  • You can download the coffee card files from here