Web development

It is still showing an error
Now, I have added the space too

Hi @wadkarraju197,
You need to point to the path where the react folder is present. Please read the chapter fully and then try it. Make sure you read all the lines from first and try it again.

Let me know in case you need any help.

As you told I have pointed the path where the react folder is present
And as given in the chapter I have typed it in the commad prompt
But it still has some errors
So can you please tell me where I may have made a mistake

@wadkarraju197 Here are the possible causes for node is not recognized as an internal or external command:

Possible Causes -

1. Node js is not installed
  2. Path or system variable changed: Follow this article for solving it -> How to resolve 'node' is not recognized as an internal or external command error after installing Node.js ? - GeeksforGeeks
  3. Permission issues: In this case, open command prompt in administrator mode
  4. Old node version installed

This is the box which I am able to see in the advanced system settings after I followed the step which is given on the site which you have mentioned
But the problem is here I have the box of EDIT ENVOIRMENT VARIABLE
But on the site it is given as EDIT USER VARIABLE
So may I make the changes here or am I wrong

Hi @wadkarraju197,
Yes, it will show as edit environment variables only. Make sure you select the path from User variables for admin as mentioned in the article. Update the path as mentioned in the article and click OK and you are good to go.

Let me know in case you need any help.

Regards,
Gaunisha Gaanavi G

The here output here is same
I have written here the path of node.js in my device
And even if I wrote the same thing which was written in the article, the output is same

Hi @wadkarraju197,
Have you added the path by clicking the new button in environmental variables? or just deleted the whole thing and added it. You must only add a new path inside environmental variables.

And try to run path command to check if your added path is present there and then check the version.

Instead you can refer this link for installation. Node.js Installation On Windows 10 | How To Install Node.js | Node.js Training | Simplilearn - YouTube

Regards,
Gaunisha Gaanavi G

I was able to set up the development envoirment with your help
THANK YOU!!

2 Likes

We also face problems like react.js and node.js. So, we know How to Solve it. If you looking for a solution we provide a Web Development service in India. Contact Us.

I face the same problem contact us for solution:- Contact us

Great stuff! thanks for sharing